Sky Nurses offers high-quality, non-emergency medical repatriation services for patients that are fit-to-fly on a commercial aircraft. We are the cost-effective alternative to an air ambulance. We use only the most qualified, skilled, and experienced clinician and travel professionals to plan and execute the safe and affordable bedside-to-bedside transport of patients back to their home... from anywhere in the world. Since many members of our team are multilingual and with dual citizenship, Sky Nurses is able to effectively understand and communicate with all patients.
Our medical repatriation services include:
- -24-hour continuous accessibility to address all medical needs.
- -Planning and coordination of commercial air travel and ground transportation.
- -Medical clearance by the airline.
- -Detailed review of medical records.
- -Necessary clinicians, equipment, and medications for the medical repatriation.
- -Stretcher service on commercial airlines and private charters.
- -Bed placement assistance.
- -And more.