Sky Nurses offers high quality non-emergency medical repatriation services for patients that are fit-to-fly on a commercial aircraft. We are not an air ambulance service. Rather, we are the cost-effective alternative to an air ambulance that uses only the most qualified, skilled, and experienced clinician and travel professionals to plan and execute the safe and affordable bedside-to-bedside transport of patients back to their home country from anywhere in the world. Plus, since many members of our team are multilingual with a dual citizenship, Sky Nurses are able to effectively understand and communicate with all patients.
Our medical repatriation services include:
- 24-hour continuous accessibility to address all medical needs.
- Planning and coordination of commercial air travel and ground transportation.
- Medical clearance by the airline.
- Detailed review of medical records.
- Necessary clinicians, equipment, and medications for the medical repatriation.
- Stretch service on commercial airlines and private charters.
- Bed placement assistance.
- And more.